The Etsy Design Awards are Etsy’s first-ever global award program. Honoring the work of creatives from around the world, #TheEtsies will highlight the best of Etsy and celebrate the talented people behind the winning products. Some of these designs are incredibly beautiful and innovative so be sure to check them out! Stay tuned as the winners are announced in September 2019.
Here are my favorite eco-friendly and sustainable finalists!
1. Canopy Verde convertible backpack – This is my go-to bag! It’s a work tote that fits your laptop, a comfortable backpack to keep your hands free while you shop, and even a versatile travel bag. To transform the bag into a tote, simply unhook the backpack straps and tuck them into the back panel. Made from organic cotton and faux leather – completely vegan!
2. Essence tri-fold cork wallet – A handcrafted fold wallet in cork fabric with ample space for all your cards, coins and notes. Even has space for your mobile phone.
3. The Ethical Magic Sliders – Buy one pair of vegan upcycled sandals and then choose as many upper parts as you want. These upper parts button on the top part of the sandals thus you can change look whenever you want.
4. Weekly wipes – These reusable washable wipes are made of ultra soft cotton terry cloth for your skin or baby’s skin.
5. Reusable glass straws – I use at least one glass straw a day for my coffee lattes or matcha. Get a set of four reusable drinking straws so you always a clean one to use. These are handmade out of sturdy borosilicate Pyrex glass so they’re super durable.
6. Minimal Travel Roll – For the minimalist who prefers to travel light, this beautifully constructed travel roll holds your essential toiletries or tools.
7. Milk carton inspired birdhouse – Recycled birch ply with recycled steel – a truly sustainable product.
8. Organic stuffed animal – Grey bunny doll stuffed animal made with organic cotton flannel dyed by hand in a natural way. Stuffed with 100% soft hypoallergenic cotton.
Check out all of the incredible #TheEtsies finalists here.
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post, which means that I may receive a commission if you buy based on my recommendation. This is at no additional cost to you and I only refer products that I personally use and trust.