If you didn’t know already, I’m slightly obsessed with TikTok. I enjoy watching and making videos on there, more so than any other social media platform. Since I love trying new vegan foods, I tend to share product reviews and easy recipes.
My lastest TikTok is a chia seed pudding I whipped up using a Black Sesame Milk that Three Trees sent me to try. I was trying to figure out a fun way to showcase it. Then I came across another product: Vanilla + Salted, Swirled Black Sesame Scoops from Daily Harvest. After drooling over this dairy-free ice cream on Instagram, I realized I had most of the ingredients in my kitchen. Thus this pudding recipe was born.
Buy organic whenever available
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (or a sugar-free alternative like this one from Lakanto)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- sprinkle of salt
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk (or coconut cream for a richer flavor)
- 1 cup black sesame milk
- 1/4 cup cocoa or cacao powder
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- Mix maple syrup, vanilla extract, salt, coconut milk, and sesame milk together.
- Sift in cocoa powder and whisk together until smooth. Let sit for a minute.
- Whisk in chia seeds.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour. 8 hours or overnight gives it an ideal texture.
- Serve in small bowls and enjoy!
Want to learn more about the products I use?
Check out my Amazon store to see all of my favorites!
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post, which means that I may receive a commission if you buy based on my recommendation. This is at no additional cost to you and I only refer products that I personally use and trust.