Are you someone who loves essential oils?
If you’re not familiar, an essential oil is an aromatic, volatile substance found within a plant. It is extracted from a particular part of the plant, like the flower, leaf, resin, bark, root, branch, seed or fruit. Within these oils, hundreds of organic constituents promote beneficial responses when applied or inhaled.
They have shown numerous benefits such as balancing hormones, boosting immunity, supporting digestion, boosting energy, reduce stress and anxiety and so much more! They’re one of my favorite all-natural remedies!
You can view all of my favorite essential oils here.
Here are some blends I recommend:
Aura Cacia – This is one of the most accessible and affordable brands that still maintains high standards! Some of my favorites are Chill Pill for a calming effect, Panic Button, Tranquility for relaxing the body, Heart Song for calming and soothing, and Jasmine.
The Hippie Homesteader – They make a variety of essential oil infused products that I love.
Essential oil safety
Be sure to check out these essential oil safety tips from Aura Cacia!
Essential oils are very concentrated. Their safe use requires they be treated with care and respect. The user should be knowledgeable about their properties and actions before any use. Most personal applications require drops rather than ounces.
Whenever you use essential oils, keep these safety tips in mind:
- Do not use essential oils undiluted on skin.
- Keep in mind that the absorption is increased on damaged skin.
- Test diluted essential oils on inconspicuous areas before general use.
- Use photosensitizing essential oils cautiously.
- Consult with a health practitioner before use if pregnant, nursing, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication.
- Keep essential oils out of reach of children and pets.
- Keep essential oils away from your eyes.
- Do not use essential oils internally.
- Follow specific recommendations for dilution based on the person and application.
- Don’t overuse essential oils.
Want to learn more about the products I use?
Check out my Amazon store to see all of my favorites!