I’m so impressed by what ABSOLUT vodka doing to become Planet Earth’s Favorite Vodka. A few months ago I did a trash cleanup project with them, which was a lot of fun. And now they partnered with Final Straw to reduce plastic waste. Did you know that 500 million plastic straws are used and not recycled every day? That’s enough to cross the US more than 22 times! 😯
I was sent the new, limited edition Absolut America’s bottle and I made this delicious vegan keto White Russian (sugar-free and dairy-free). Enjoy!
- 2 oz coffee-infused vodka (see instructions below or use 1 tbsp cold brew/espresso + vodka)
- 3 oz creamer (my favorites are Ripple and Milkadamia, or you can use full-fat coconut milk)
- 1 tbsp sugar-free caramel syrup (such as Lakanto’s simple syrup)
- Fill a short glass with ice
- Pour in coffee-infused vodka (see instructions below for how to make it), or combine vodka and coffee
- Mix in caramel syrup
- Pour creamer on top
- Add a reusable straw and enjoy!
How to infuse vodka:
Combine 2 cups vodka mixed with 1/3 cup coarsely crushed coffee beans and infuse for at least 48 hours. View the full recipe here.
How are you taking steps to reduce your waste footprint? I’d love to hear your eco-friendly tips and tricks. Do you have a favorite drink at summer parties, brunch or BBQs? Tell me how you’re sipping sustainably in the comments below!
A few tips for a plastic-free celebration:
- Refuse plastic straws in your next drink since they aren’t recycled
- Use paper decorations that are recyclable. Flowers and other reusable items like candles in glass containers are also good alternatives.
- Use glass, stainless steel, or ceramic pitchers or drink dispensers
- Use reusable, non-plastic stainless steel, bamboo, or wood serve ware
Want to learn more about the products I use?
Check out my Amazon store to see all of my favorites!
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post, which means that I may receive a commission if you buy based on my recommendation. This is at no additional cost to you and I only refer products that I personally use and trust.