Friday, March 9th
8pm – 9:30pm
in the Clarion Anaheim ballroom
Enjoy fresh, plant-based food and drinks (kombucha, juice, water, wine, cocktails and more)
Make Meaningful Connections
Expo West has a reputation for being a bit chaotic and overwhelming. Over 80,000 people attend and there are over 3,000 exhibitors. It’s hard to find the right people and have in-depth conversions. Attention spans are short and everyone’s feet hurt.
Wouldn’t it be nice if you were in a quiet space with vegan professionals who want to learn more about you and your business? Especially if you didn’t have to yell over loud music or try to grab their attention on the trade show floor?
That’s what you’ll experience at this networking event.
Come connect with vegan professionals and new friends in a quiet, relaxed environment. Have valuable conversations over plant-based food and drinks.
You’ll meet influencers, members of the press, brand owners, service providers, consultants, manufacturers and more vegans at Expo West.
A Glance At The Guest List
Happy CowFinding vegan restaurants worldwide on-the-go!
Jason WrobelVegan Chef + Coach
The Vegan Broker
Exclusively Vegan Brand Management
World of VeganFilmmaker & photographer
Co-Owner of vegan ice cream shop in LA
Natalie + Ceri
Eat Sleep Organic
The Humane Society of the U.S.
Managing Director and Author
…and many more vegans!
The Average Expo Party
- A party
- Awkward conversations
- Nowhere to sit (except for the floor)
- Food runs out before you get there
- Cash bar
- An organized networking event
- Open to public
- Room for attendees to sit and talk
- Comfortable, valuable conversations
- Tables and chairs for everyone
- Plant-based food for all attendees
- Free drink ticket for each attendee
- Admission fee (not for profit)
Early Bird Registrationends on February 23rd
- Price for first 100 people to register
- Early bird ticket registration closes on Friday, February 23rd
- General admission opens on Friday, February 23rd, or after Early Bird tickets have sold out (whichever comes first)
- Registration closes on Friday, March 9th at 7:30pm
At The Door
- Buy your ticket at the door, cash or credit
Price Increases to $25 in
This is a not-for-profit event. All funds from ticketing support the costs of the event.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to be registered for Natural Products Expo West to attend this networking event?
Who is attending this event?
Can I bring children to this event?
Why are you charging for this event?
Your ticket purchase helps us cover the cost of the location, staff
Are tickets refundable?